FREEDOM FROM THE MAINS
The SUPERCHARGER has been developed for complete ease of use giving the user a portable and safe efficient method of recharging 12 volt batteries in the minimum time period. Automotive alternators have proved themselves over decades to be robust and reliable over thousands of miles.
You cannot overcharge and damage a battery using the SUPERCHARGER as the in built charge controller only allows the maximum amount of current that the battery will accept safely.
Operating the SUPERCHARGER is so easy....
1, Connect the booster leads to the SUPERCHARGER unit FIRST then to the battery terminals RED + POSITIVE & BLACK - NEGATIVE *. Switch the power switch to ON and you will see the ammeter illuminate ( 50 AMP ONLY) or the RED charging light illuminate ( 95 AMP ) this checks the internal fuse etc are working correctly, SWITCH THE POWER SWITCH BACK TO THE OFF POSITION.
2, Set the engine switch to ON, switch on the fuel and close the choke on the engine, adjust the engine throttle to approximately 1/4 throttle.
3. Ensure the power switch on the control box is set to OFF.
3 Firmly and sharply pull the starter handle and allow the engine to run for a few seconds before returning the choke position to the open position.
4. Once running smoothly adjust the revs to approximately 2/3rds then switch the power switch to ON. ( Note the ammeter illumination should extinguish (50 amp) or
the red charger lamp extinguish on the 95 amp.
5. The ammeter needle should move ( 50 amp only ) and the engine revs drop as the alternator produces power and comes under load.
6. Adjust the engine throttle to reduce the revs to a position that the engine operates smoothly and as quietly as possible.
7. The SUPERCHARGER is now charging your battery, the SUPERCHARGER will monitor your battery condition and put in the maximum number of amps that your battery requires.
8. When finished switch off, disconnect the leads and put the SUPERCHARGER away for next time.
* THE ABOVE IS NOT INTENDED AS AN IN DEPTH OPERATING GUIDE, FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTIONS AND HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION ACCOMPANYS THE SUPERCHARGER UNIT AND MUST BE ADHERED TO.
In our accessory section you will find booster leads that do not require to be disconnected each time, they are fitted with a quick release mechanism that allows for swift hassle free connection.
The SUPERCHARGER has been specifically designed with reliability and ease of use in mind, take for example the control box, this has been constructed to be rugged eliminating flimsy circuit boards, silicon chips etc that can easily fail, the SUPERCHARGER utilises proven heavy duty switch gear and instrumentation to give you complete peace of mind.
Backed by a full 12 months warranty, the SUPERCHARGER is set to revolutionize the leisure industry and give you complete freedom without the need for mains electric.
GETTING THE BEST FROM YOUR SUPERCHARGER
THE SUPERCHARGER 50 IS NOT SUITABLE ON BATTERY BANKS OF OVER 300 AMP/HRS DUE TO THE INCREASED SIZE OF ENGINE REQUIRED FOR THESE LOADS.
The SUPERCHARGER 95 IS SUITABLE UP TO 650 AMP/HRS.
The 70A/24 VOLT UP TO 500AMP/HRS