Your Data Rights
We collect information from you when you complete any of our forms, this information (or ‘data’) includes your contact details. We will use your data to contact you about information we consider may be of interest to you.
The changes in data protection law in May 2018 give you even greater control over what information we collect and how we use it.
If at any time you decide you don’t want to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com
What contact will you receive from SUPERCHARGER?
We will only use your data ourselves and will not pass your information on to third parties. From time to time we may contact you via SMS, telephone calls (always at respectful times), social Media or email.
- Data Protection Act 1998 We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- Our Services We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Required Period We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- Data Storage For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- Our Promise We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- Spam In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- Product Updates We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
This policy was last updated on 02/04/2020